Eastside Lutheran Church and School offers so much for the families of our community. Our world does so much to try to hurt our children spiritually, emotionally, and even physically. Isn’t it great that there is a place where children can grow daily in God’s Word knowing the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ? Our students do grow daily through daily devotions, Bible lessons, catechism studies and weekly chapel services. Even through our secular subjects, our Lord stands foremost and all the glory goes to Him and Him alone. Our children learn about our loving and gracious God through the gift of forgiveness of sins, and the hope of eternal life in heaven. That is the peace your child will have here at Eastside.
We are so much more. Eastside offers the following and more:
- Quality Christian education for students in preschool (age 3) through eighth grade.
- A full curriculum including the core subjects as well as music, art, computer, physical education, band, handbells, choir, and more.
- Interscholastic sports, forensics, spelling bees, math competitions, science and social studies fairs, fine arts fairs, music competitions, and more.
- A safe and loving environment.
- A resource teacher who can help meet the special needs of our students.
- A school lunch program with food cooked on site.
- By meeting and exceeding state standards in secular subjects to prepare for this life.
- By showing God’s love as the basis and motive in character training.
- By being here to help parents as they struggle with their children.
We want your child to have the joy and privilege of a Christian education at Eastside Lutheran School. For more information call Ben Rank at 244-3045. We will do all we can to make your experience at Eastside one that you will want to share with others joyfully.