Eastside Scrip Program
What is Scrip?
Simply stated, it is using store gift certificates (gift/debit) instead of cash or check. Using Scrip is a way to shop for goods or services while reducing tuition and supporting the Lord's ministry at Eastside.
- Scrip Purchases are available online at www.glscrip.com.
- Scrip purchases may be made with cash, check or Prestopay, or by using the order form and secure drop boxes located in the church narthex or near the school office window.
- Scrip orders must be placed by Monday at 8:30am to receive your order Friday after school.
- There will be no Scrip orders on three-day school weeks or when school is closed.
- Scrip is available in the summer. The purchaser will be responsible for picking up Scrip orders in the summer.
- Scrip purchases are not tax deductible because you receive dollar for dollar value
- If a check is returned because of non-sufficient funds (NSF), a $25 fee payable to Eastside Lutheran School will be charged. After two NSF checks are tendered on an account, Scrip ordering privileges will be limited to cash only.
- Scrip cards and certificates are the same as cash, and should be handled accordingly. Eastside Lutheran will not be responsible for any cards or certificates that are lost, stolen or misplaced while in your possession.
- No interest will be earned on Scrip profits.
- Scrip bought in the 2016-2017 school year will be applied to tuition in the 2017-2018 school year.
- The last day to apply Scrip each year is May 30th.
- Some Scrip cards are available for sale in the church office